Ang Blog ng Isang Mapagmahal ni Danica Mae C. de villa IV-Sciaence

Saturday, February 12, 2011

HISTORY OF MY BLOG'S NAME


                LOVE is one of the most precious thing in this world. Everyone wants to love and to be loved, right?

 Our loved ones serves as our inspiration in everything we do. They give us strength in times of weaknesses. They are the persons we trust.

                My number one love is of course our Lord God Almighty. Who created us and gives us blessings everyday. We must give our greatest love to him because  he is the only one who deserves to be loved so great. He is the our creator and our savior is his one and only son Jesus Christ.

                We must learn that when we love, love unrequitedly don’t expect the one you love to love you as you love him. You must also learn that when you love, you must know you’re limitations. Don’t do the things that is beyond you’re limitations.

                I’m the kind of person that easily fall in love w/ a kind person. I’m very much willing to do all the things just to make him happy except for yhe things beyond our limitations.


                There is no wrong in loving someone because it is normal specially for us among teenagers. But, justn like me love unrequitedly. Don’t expect our special someone to love you as the way you love him. Yes, he makes you happy but who knows why he do that is just because he know that you love him. He just want to show his appreciation in everything you’ve done for him. Because it doesn’t mean that when he makes you happy that means he love you too.

N Just love him as long as you could because it’s not easy to be hurt.

                I have so many experiences when it comes to love. Sometimes I thought it’s him but I was wrong. I also experience to be hurt so great. I really love that person. He makes me believe that he love me too but, we came to a point that he needs to left me because he has another. He left me exactly in one of my special days. Ijust pretend in front of my friends that I was not affected by our break-up but when I’m alone I can’t believe that after all what I’ve done he just left me.
                From then on, I learn how to love unrequitedly because I’ve learn my lesson.That’s why my advice to my fellow lovers just be like me a simple unrequited lover.


No comments:

Post a Comment